PARENT SCHOOL AGREEMENT
• In order to secure your child’s enrollment you must:
1. Complete and sign The Giving Nest Application and Parent/School Agreement. Pay the first of ten tuition payments and a $50.00 registration fee per family. Our refund policy is as follows: we will refund your payment minus the registration fee, up until June 1, 2020. If you request to cancel enrollment after June 1st, you will receive a refund once your child’s spot has been filled. If you withdraw your child from our program we will need a dated and written notice.
2. Pay the second payment on or before June 1st. You will receive the 2020/21 Admission Packet and instructions home in May. If we have not received this second tuition payment by June 1, 2020 your child will no longer be registered for September. (If your child withdraws from the school during the school year you must write a letter a month prior to the month you will be leaving. We will then apply this payment toward your child’s last month with us.)
Tuition payments are due on the first of the month.
There is a $10.00 late fee if payment has not been received by the 10th of each month from October to May.
If payment is not received by the last day of the month, the student will not be permitted in class until payment is received.
If there is a balance on your tuition account, your child will not be eligible for extended care, enrichment classes and/or any special
There will be no tuition refund if your child is absent from school due to illness, domestic problems or family vacations (even extended
vacations that the child will be away for months).
Returned checks are assessed a $35.00 fee.
The health of your child is very important to us. Children are very generous about sharing their germs with each other. Therefore, you are required to keep your child home when he/she has any sign of illness.
If your child becomes ill at school you will be called and we will request that you come and bring your child home. It is very important that we can reach you at all times. If you will not be at home please leave a number where you can be reached.
Emergency medical treatment will be sought in cases of extreme medical emergency when all efforts to reach parents have failed. EDUCATIONAL POLICY:
It is the philosophy of the Giving Nest that every child deserves a developmentally appropriate, safe, and nurturing school experience. Therefore, it is our policy that if a child exhibits behaviors such as aggression, antisocial behavior, developmentally inappropriate behavior, or if a child requires an excessive amount of attention that would disrupt the balance of the student/teacher ratio, a conference will be arranged. During the conference suitable plans that would best benefit both the child and the school will be discussed. In the event that a parent chooses not to follow the plans the teacher and the director have outlined, it is the Giving Nest Policy that the child will be excluded from the program until a mutually agreed upon plan can be made between the school and the parents.
Division of Youth & Family Services Guidelines:
a. Circumstances may warrant immediate expulsion of a child from the school, if the parent and /or child exhibit dangerous behavior. b. The Giving Nest shall not expel a child based solely on the child’s parent making a complaint to
The Bureau of Licensing regarding our school’s alleged violations of the licensing regulations, or questioning the Giving Nest directly
regarding policies and procedures.
c. The Giving Nest shall give a copy of the expulsion policy to the parent of each enrolled child.
d. The Giving Nest shall secure and maintain on file a record of each parent’s signature attesting to receipt of the expulsion policy.
e. If the Giving Nest determines to expel a child, the Giving Nest shall maintain on file a record of the circumstances, parental notification
and corrective action taken.
• The Giving Nest has the right to close the school on any given day if there is a concern for the safety and well-being of the children and
the staff. For example: Severe weather conditions, an illness epidemic, or any situation that the teacher/child ratio is affected.
• The Giving Nest has the right to exclude a child from school on any given day if there is a concern for the safety and well-being of that
child and/or the other children and staff.
Acceptance Policy: The Giving Nest Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Click Here to submit a Digital Signature of your agreement or if you prefer click pdf icon for printable form to fill out and either mail in or bring to Miss Tracy.